- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
06-10-2011 11:07 AM
I have custom code API calls that creates opprotunity records in Salesforce. I get the following messages inermittently
- I check trust.salesforce.com for down time/ messages
- Try to login via UI and via API I can login
- I check the server connectivty and other log files
Everything seems to be working fine.
But my application that making API calls fail and give me the following message
unable to login to Salesforce.com . UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1575646340-1030 (-2019027240)
How to troubleshoot this issue to isolate the problem? What causes login failure via API user login issues?
Manual connections works but application keeps giving error messages that cannot login to salesforce.com
06-10-2011 03:23 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I am on NA3 instance. Yes, I created case with Salesforce. I have not gotten any response back.
I started getting message today 9.20am pst . Stopped after 12 min and got some at 1pm got about 60 messages.
trust.salesforce.com still does not show any information. Is this something to do with Summer 11 release preparation?